Check-in and Check-out
Check-in from 15.00 – 22.00 (late check-in on request)
Check-out by 11.00 (late check-out on request)
Things to do
Walking – Waterfalls, Woodlands, & Lochside Walks
Clay Pigeon Shooting
Outlander film locations
Free on-site parking
Payment & Guarantee
1. Guarantee – best flexible rate: If you have not provided a valid credit or debit card to guarantee your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation anytime between the time of booking and the day of arrival.
2. Guarantee – pre-purchase rate: A valid credit or debit card must be given to guarantee your reservation and make the payment for the reservation in full. A payment link may be sent via email to the guest to complete prior to arrival to process the payment. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation anytime between the time of booking and the day of arrival if secure payment cannot be taken.
3. Maximum credit limit: Guests may be permitted to have a bill for up to a maximum of £500 at any given time, at which point they are required to pay the bill in full using their pin verified credit or debit card at Reception.
4. Ad hoc charges: Guests who request for the Hotel to source external services or products for them are required to pay any external supplier directly. This includes but is not limited to travel arrangements and tickets to sporting or music events etc. The exception is for taxi charges using the designated Hotel partner.
Cancellation of a reservation is only valid on receipt of a cancellation confirmation email.
1. Best flexible rate.
If you wish to cancel your reservation you must notify the Hotel before 3 pm, the day prior to your arrival date to avoid a charge. Notification received after this time will incur a charge equating to up to the first two nights of the reservation at the full rate booked.
2. Pre-purchase rate.
a) Pre-purchase rates are paid in full prior to your arrival date using the card details given when you made the reservation. You authorise that your card is charged the full amount, anytime between the time of booking and the day of arrival. This rate is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable.
b) In the event the card details are unable to be charged for any reservation made under a pre-purchase rate, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation in full at any time.
1. Smoking is not permitted in any part of the Hotel. Guests found to be smoking in bedrooms and/or on any part of the premises will be subject to a minimum additional cleaning charge of £150, which will be charged to the debit or credit card provided to guarantee or pay for the reservation. In the event that no debit or credit card was provided, on check-in, the Hotel reserves the right to immediately terminate the reservation and request their immediate departure.
2. Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking area outside.
1. In the event of the fire alarm sounding, all persons within the building must make their way to the Fire Muster Point and report to the Roll Call taker who will be wearing a high visibility jacket.
2. Guests must make themselves known to Reception upon check-in if they will require assistance to evacuate the building in the event of an emergency. This includes guests with limited mobility, and sight or hearing impairments.
3. Evacuation caused by behaviour.
In the event that the fire alarm system is triggered by a guest tampering with the fire detector, smoking, or using unauthorised equipment or items including sparklers, candles, and gas burners, the guest will indemnify the Hotel from any liability in respect of any injury to or death of any person, damage to any property or all and any losses howsoever suffered by the Hotel as a result of such actions and others by the guest and from all proceedings, costs, claims an demands in respect of any such liability or alleged liability.
Dogs - On Request
Guests with dogs agree to abide by the following guidelines:
1. Guests are required to control noise made by the dog to ensure that other guests are not disturbed.
2. Dogs that constitute a nuisance to other occupants of the Hotel may subject their owner to any other charges due to lost revenue incurred by the Hotel.
3. There must be a ‘do not disturb’ sign on the door if the dog is loose in the room, in which case your room will not be serviced.
4. We will not be responsible for the pet getting loose if the 'do not disturb' sign is not displayed.
5. It is the responsibility of the guest to immediately clean up after their pets.
6. Only guide dogs are permitted in food serving areas.
Damage by and/or behaviour of guests
We are entitled to recover from a guest, (a) the cost of repairs or replacements of any damage or loss caused by the guest, or their pets, or others from whom they are responsible and (b) loss of revenue caused by a bedroom damaged by a guest being unsellable, at the room only best available rate, until the bedroom can be resold, up to a maximum of 3 nights after the guest leaves the premises, or when the damage has occurred, whichever is the later. Full payment for such damage or loss will be charged to the credit or debit card held on file for the room occupied by the guest concerned. We also reserve the right to terminate, without compensation or further obligation, the reservation if it is deemed that the guest's behaviour is unsociable, abusive or in any way unacceptable to ourselves or any other guest. In such circumstances, the guest accepts that they will be required to immediately leave the premises.
The Hotel is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items. Should any guests lose or leave personal belongings, if recovered, the item will be recorded as 'found'. The Hotel will keep detailed records of all 'found' items and will ship items back at the owner's expense on request. Any items in Lost & Found, which are not claimed within sixty (60) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
Loss or Damage to Guest Property
Under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, a Hotel Proprietor may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to Guests' property. This liability, however: a) Extends only to the property of Guests who have engaged in sleeping accommodation in the hotel; b) Is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of £100 in the case of property which has been deposited or offered for deposit for safe custody.
Kenmore - 2.5 miles
Aberfeldy - 9 miles
Pitlochry Train Station - 24 miles
Perth - 39 miles
Glasgow Airport - 74 miles
Edinburgh Airport - 81 miles
Edinburgh City Centre - 83 miles
From Aberfeldy, head west on the A827, through Kenmore. Remain on the A827 on the road north of Loch Tay, after 2.5 miles Letterellan is located on the right-hand side just before entering the village of Fearnan.
From Killin, head east for 13 miles on the A827 on the north side of Loch Tay towards Kenmore. Letterellan is situated on the left-hand side just after leaving the village of Fearnan.